Sunday, September 26, 2010

War and Love

Interesting name for an interesting piece. First try on modern art as well as first try on a technique called 'glazing'


Started well and got messy and then again got interesting... My teacher really liked this one and I was confused why she is liking it at all. I guess she is seeing something I am not seeing:) She asked me to price it $150??? I said you are kidding who's that mad? I am sure nobody but I am happy she said that. Makes you happy, inspires you, encourages you and gives you hope...

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work of art. $150- not at all overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this waaay more than 'Golden Summer'. There is a restaurant here that display pictures by local photographers for sale for $200 or so. Most of the pictures are by some person who went to India and clicked away. So yeah, $150 is cheap for something way better than those photos!

    Even I got $100 for a stupid picture I took with minimal effort :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Ones Preeti..You have such great talent. Your paintings are inspiring to go back to brush again..But with Ruha it is all a dream for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this painting , the patina effect is awesome...

    ReplyDelete